Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bumble Bee Nails

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I just bought a new yellow polish, Nicole by O.P.I Hit The Lights from the Selena Gomez Collection, and the first thing I thought when I saw it and was that it looked like a bumble bee yellow. My little sister wanted me to paint this design on her, so here it is: (just a note, sorry these pictues aren't the best. I took these pictures at night so I didn't have the natural light in the pictures.)


I have to say, I think the bee on the thumb is kind of cute :) 
For this mani I used two coats of Nicole by O.P.I Hit The Lights from the Selena Gomez Collection for the yellow, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Nail-Licious Holly Berry for the red, and California Colors Pastel Blue for the blue.

Hope you like it!

-Colleen

 * follow me on twitter!! @dreamitupnails *





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...