Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Mani For TALIA JOY



Hey, guys.

If you haven't heard already, 13 year-old Talia Joy has been called home to heaven a few days ago from losing her battle with cancer, and many nail bloggers have started giving their tribute to her through mint-colored mani's, the color of her mani before she died.

Although I have only recently discovered Talia, I wanted to make sure I gave my tribute to her as well. Pictured above is my tribute to the wonderful Talia Joy Castellano. Rest in peace, Talia. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

-Colleen








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...