Friday, July 5, 2013

Polka for Polka dots!

Hello, there!

I actually got a lot of compliments form my family on my polka dots in my 4th of July mani yesterday, so I decided to do more polka dots today in summery colors.

For my white base coat I used L.A. Girl Disco Ball (which was still a pain due to how runny and streaky it is). For the Polka dots, I used Delia's Coral Cascade, and a hot pink and lilac color also by Delia's (these don't have names...I got them a long time ago).

To make to polka dots, all I used was the end points of bobby pin. And just an FYI, the pictures don't really capture the vividness of the colors....they are actually a lot brighter in real life.




I really liked how the polka dots turned out, but as for the zebra print on my thumb, not so much. I think I need to bend the lines a bit more for it to look more realistic. But, hey, I'm learning as I go :)

 I'm going to try to make it to the store today to buy some new nail polish....any suggestions? Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great rest of the day!

-Colleen

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...