Friday, July 19, 2013

Zebra Print Nails

Good morning!

As promised, I am going to show you a design I made with Sinful Colors Tempest that I had swatched yesterday. I chose to do Zebra print because I really hadn't done it on the blog yet, so I gave it a try.
Here it is:





I made this design by using 2 coats of Sinful Colors Tempest as the base color. Then, I used Sinful Colors Black on Black for the stripes, using my handy dandy striper brush. By the way, sorry again for the bad lighting. This picture was done at night so I didn't have the natural light I  had wanted.

I hope you like it :)

Have a great rest of the day,

-Colleen

*Follow Me on Twitter!! @dreamitupnails *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...