Friday, August 2, 2013

Attack of the Minions Nails

Hey all!

I have seen many, many, many minion-themed nails recently. In fact, I really liked the minion-themed nails on the blog Eeeek! Nail polish! which you can see here. But I have to say, mine definitely doesn't look as good as hers. My little sister was the one who really wanted to have Minion Nails, which made it hard because she has such tiny fingernails. So, I tried my best.

It didn't really turn out like I had hoped, but here it is:


I have to say though, the one minion on my sister's middle finger almost looks like it has fangs lol (it was supposed to be teeth, but her nail was so small)

Anyway, the yellow I used was Nicole by OPI Hit The Lights, the dark blue was from Charlotte Russe (it didn't have a name), the black was Sinful Colors Black On Black, and the white for the eyes was L.A. Girl Disco Ball

I hope you have a great rest of the day! Thanks for reading!

By the way, check out the blog Wishes of a Blue-Eyed Girl for an awesome giveaway celebrating her 1 year blogaversery!! You can check it out here.

-Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...