Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fishtail Braid Nails

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm showing you a Fishtail Braid design I did, based on Mo Diddie's tutorial here.

For this mani I used Essie Cashmere Bathrobe, Essie The More The Merrier, and Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!

Here it is:



 And here is a picture of the polishes I used (listed above):

This design was actually really easy to do, and it looks really cool! I've seen some awesome fishtail nail braids with metallics or glittery polishes, so maybe I'll try that some time too!

How do you like this design? I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...