Friday, September 20, 2013

Swatch Time: Orly Angel Rain

Hey everyone!

I am sooo glad it's Friday! However, I have a LOT to get done this weekend. Anyway, today I'm going to show you a polish from Orly's Surreal Collection, Angel Rain. This is my first ever Orly polish!

Angel Rain is an icy blue chrome that flashes a pinky/purple color. The formula was a little thin and had some minor brush stroke showing issues, but despite that, I just love the color and the mystical feel to this polish! The pictures below are shown with 2 coats and no top coat.




 Gorgeous isn't it? I've seen a bunch of chrome polish come out of the fall collections this season, but nothing as pretty as this one! I'm liking how Orly choose to go away from some of the more traditional fall colors and really do something different and original! What do you think?

-Colleen

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish! I'm such a sucker for blue duochrome's! I'd totally pick up this beauty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful! Initially, I haven't been such a fan of duochromes, but Angel Rain has definitely changed my mind! :)

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I've been seeing a lot of icy bluish colors lately but this one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favorite too! I can't wait to wear this polish more throughout the fall!

      Delete
  3. Wow the flashes of pink is really stunning on the tips of the nails.. subtle yet gorgeous colour ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's rather unexpected. I thought you used 4 coats or so, because of the type of colours it is. Glad to know it's just a two coater! :D Angel Rain is such a unique colour! I love how ethereal it feels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ethereal feel to it too! And yeah, when I bought it I had definitely thought that it would take at least 3-4 coats, but it only took 2 thankfully! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...