Sunday, October 20, 2013

Swatch Time: Essie Sable Collar

Hey everyone!

This is my second post of the day! Yayy! I'll try to post more regularly from now on. :)

Anyway, I have my pick from the new Essie Winter 2013 "Shearling Darling" Collection to show you. This polish is Essie Sable Collar, which is a lovely chocolate color that almost looks burgundy, and has a lovely microshimmer that you can see in the light. The formula was nice and I used two coats for the pictures below.



This is such a pretty polish! It's perfect for the fall and winter!

Did any of the polishes in this collection catch your eye?

-Colleen

7 comments:

  1. Not really my color...But, well it's my first time on your blog and I really, really like it!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, not everyone likes having a dark chocolate color on their nails. But thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you like it!! :D

      Delete
  2. It is really pretty! I love the subtle shimmer it has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such a stunning brown and I'm not a big brown polish fan, but looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...