Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snowflakes

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Even though it's already near the end of November, here in Chicago we've already had one day where we saw some snow flurries. So in hope that we get more snow in time for the Holidays, I chose to do a snowflake design to post for today.

Here it is:

Polishes used:
-Orly Angel Rain
-Pure Ice Superstar!

Although I really like the icy blue with the snowflakes, I think I'll have to try a snowflake design on a darker color too, such as navy.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend....Thanksgiving is coming up soon! :)

-Colleen

2 comments:

  1. I like this Nail art! It's perfect for this winter!
    Angel rain is also a beautiful Polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia! And I agree, Angel Rain is really pretty! I like how it looks beneath the snowflakes, which makes it look nice for winter :)

      Delete

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...