Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dream It Up Nails: January 2014 in Review

Hey everyone! And happy February!

I’ve decided to start doing monthly blog reviews compiled of everything I do each month, so that hopefully they will inspire me to post more frequently than I have been. Because if I do more posting, then I’ll have more to talk about during the monthly reviews. :)

So let’s talk January.

I didn’t get to post as often as I had wanted (or had outlined in my New Years resolutions) due to finals and starting a new semester and what not. But I still posted more in January than I had in December, so I am improving!

Here’s a collage of what I’ve done in January:


Blog Posts In January:
-Fish Scales Manicure
-Flower Penguin Nails
-Gwen Stefani for OPI Collection Swatches: Hey Baby & Love.Angel.Music.Baby
-Pink/Gold Chevron Tips
-Swatch Time: Zoya Erika + Floral Design

In January I did a few nail art designs and swatched my two picks from the Gwen Stefani for OPI Collection (that I was very excited about, I might add). If you want to see the actual post for any of the posts I did in January, check out the links above. I think my favorite was the Flower Penguin design, the one modeled off of my penguin figurine.

Coming up in February, I have more swatches coming your way as well as some more item-inspired nail design posts (for example, I'm planning to have a "Mug"spiration week where I do coffee mug inspired nail designs...I mean, who knew you could get so much nail inspiration from a coffee mugs??).

I hope you stay tuned! :)

-Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...