Saturday, March 15, 2014

#NailArtMar Challenge: Neon

Hey polishers!

I hope your weekend has been going well! I know I've been a little lacking with my March Nail Art Challenge posts, but I'm going to try and catch up this week! So today I have my belated neon manicure.


I decided not to do this all neon, and just paint the chevron neon. I messed up a little on the chevron, but as a nail blogger, I'll still show you my fails! :)



Even though I messed up on the chevron, I love the colors in this!

Polishes used:
China Glaze Seahorsin' Around
China Glaze Pool Party
Pure Ice Superstar!

I can't wait to start wearing neon a lot more now that spring is nearly upon us and summer will be here shortly! Do you have any favorite neon polishes for the spring/summer?

I hope you have a great rest of the day!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them. However, please don't leave a link to your blog. If you would like me to view your blog, please email me at dreamitupnails@gmail.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...